Notice and Disclaimers
1. Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained in this Site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the copyright notice or other proprietary notice provided with the relevant materials.
2. The materials contained in the Site may be downloaded or copied provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the positions, statements or actions of EVI.
3. The name and trademarks of copyright holders may NOT be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Web site, its content, specifications, or software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright in Web site documents will at all times remain with copyright holders.
Non-EVI Trademarks; Member Trademarks
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks not owned on behalf of EVI and that are displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered marks of their respective owners. No rights are granted by EVI to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
5. EVI has not reviewed any or all of the web sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other web sites linked to this Site. Please understand that any non-EVI web site is independent from EVI, and EVI has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-EVI web site does not mean that EVI endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site. It is the user's responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
6. Information EVI publishes on its Site may contain references or cross references to EVI specifications, projects, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that EVI intends to announce such specifications, projects, programs or services in your country.
7. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. EVI may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. EVI may also make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice. User is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Limitation on Liability
8. IN NO EVENT WILL EVI BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF EVI IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
EVI web site pages may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Any questions concerning the use, status, or standing of EVI copyrighted materials should be directed to:
Educating Voices, Inc., P.O. Box 6084, Naperville, IL 60567.